This guide is for new publishers on the Heyzap network who want to begin showing ads in their apps. If you are looking to acquire new users with the Heyzap network, please refer to the advertising guide.
1. Create an account with Heyzap
Create a new Heyzap account by going to the signup page.
2. Claim your app
After signing up, claim your app(s) by entering your app's package name/ app store ID or simply paste in the App/Play Store URL into the Claim an App page.
If your app is not found, you should add it manually on that page.
3. Integrate the SDK into your app
First, follow the wizard.
To begin showing ads, you must add Heyzap's SDK to your app. The following guides are available:
- iOS (Sample app integration)
- Android (Sample app integration)
- Unity3D (Sample app integration)
- Adobe Native Extension (Sample app integration)
- Marmalade (with sample app)
4. Publish your app to the App Store or Google Play Store
Once you have successfully seen a Heyzap ad in your app and are fully satisfied with the experience, you are ready to submit your app to the App Store or Google Play Store.
Please contact us at any time if you run into trouble integrating the SDK, or need help setting up ads in your app.